- Choice of doctor/doctor visits
- Long-Term Services and Supports (LTSS)
- Prescription drugs
- Hospital care at local hospitals
- Shots (immunizations)
- Eye exams and glasses
- Hearing and dental exams
- Interpretation services
- Free transportation to your doctor
- Mental health benefits
- Advice on how to manage asthma and diabetes
What is STAR Kids?
STAR Kids is the first Medicaid managed care program for children and young adults, age 20 and younger, who have a disability and:
- Have Supplemental Security Income (SSI) Medicaid or;
- Are enrolled in one of the waiver programs listed below.
Members will get one-on-one help. Each member will have their own service coordinator that will help them get the healthcare services they need. Each member will have their health needs evaluated, which will be used to create the member’s individual service plan.
Driscoll Health Plan is committed to providing quality and caring healthcare to its members.
Nueces Service Area
- Jim Wells
- Live Oak
- San Patricio
Hidalgo Service Area
- Jim Hogg