The Texas Home Living program provides selected essential services and supports to children with an intellectual disability or a related condition who live in their own home or their family’s home.
What services are provided?
- Adaptive aids
- Behavioral support
- Community support
- Day habilitation
- Dental treatment
- Employment assistance
- Minor home modifications
- Occupational therapy
- Physical therapy
- Speech and language pathology
- Supported employment
Who is eligible for services?
- There is no age limit.
- You must be determined eligible for Medicaid services before enrolling in the program.
- You must meet specified functional criteria, including having a determination of an intellectual disability made in accordance with state law or having been diagnosed by a physician as having a related condition with an IQ of 75 or below.
- You must live in your own home or your family’s home.
- You cannot be enrolled in another Medicaid waiver program.
- Your income and resources may not exceed specified limits.
For more information visit: Texas Home Living Program.