How do I get help if I have a behavioral (mental) health disorder? 

You can get help for mental health and drug misuse problems. You can call 24 hours a day, seven (7) days a week. You must pick a provider within our Behavioral Health Network. These services are private so you don’t need a Primary Care Provider.  If you need help call the Behavioral Hotline: 

  • STAR Kids Nueces: 1-833-532-0209 
  • STAR Nueces: 1-833-532-0216 
  • CHIP Nueces: 1-833-532-0218 
  • STAR Kids Hidalgo: 1-833-532-0219 
  • STAR Hidalgo: 1-833-532-0220 
  • Hearing Impaired: 1-800-735-2989 (TTY toll-free) 
cross linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram