- $20 gift card after five months of asthma medication refills. Refills must be continuous.
- Camp Easy Breathers – One-time asthma camp for Members with asthma. Ages 7 to 14.
- Members who meet medical criteria will get 2 hypoallergenic pillow covers and bed covers.
Access to Physical Fitness Programs
- Boys & Girls Club memberships at select locations. Space is limited. Memberships offered on a first come first serve basis. Ages 6 to 18.
- $50 gift card for Members who join a health and wellness or sports program or participate in a 5k race.
- $150 to upgrade frames and lenses every two years. Ages 2 to 18.
Cell Phone Minutes and Texting
- 500 extra minutes per month and health education text messages.
First Aid Kit
- One first-aid kit per family for new Members. Ages 2 to 5.
Gifts for Completing Checkups
- $20 gift card for Members who get four on-time Newborn Well Child Checkups.
- $20 gift card for getting two Well Child Checkups on time. 12 months and 15 months.
- $20 gift card for getting a Well Child Checkup each year. Ages 2 to 19.
- $20 gift card for getting a Mental Health follow-up within 7 days of discharge from an in-patient Mental Health hospital.
- $25 gift card/incentive for Pregnant Members who get a Prenatal Checkup during the first trimester or within 42 days of joining DHP.
- $25 gift card/incentive for Members who get a Post-Partum Checkup within 21-56 days after delivery.
- $60 gift card/incentive for over the counter products. Ages 6 to 15 months.
Extra Help for Pregnant Women
- $100 gift card/incentive for Pregnant members who attend a Cadena de Madres educational baby shower.
- Members can get help to learn about breastfeeding and nutrition.
- Birthing classes for Pregnant Members at certain sites.
- $20 gift card/incentive for new moms who attend a Parenting Class.
- $20 gift card/incentive for new moms who have a Home Visit.
- $20 gift card/incentive for completing a Pregnancy Health Risk Assessment.
- One year of grocery delivery service for High-Risk Pregnant Members.
For a listing of our Baby Showers, Parenting and Birthing classes please visit: driscollhealthplan.com/get-ready-for-baby
Sports / School Physicals
- One sports/school physical each year. Ages 4 to 18.
- Help with getting a ride to any health care related visit.
Health and Wellness
- $50 reimbursement for products to stop smoking.
- One Activity Tracker for weight management. Ages 10 to 18.
*This is not an all-inclusive list of extra services. Restrictions and/or limitations apply. These extra services are valid September 1, 2020 – August 31, 2021. For a complete listing, see your Member Handbook.