- $20 gift card after five months of asthma medication refills. Refills must be continuous.
- Camp Easy Breathers – One-time asthma camp for Members with asthma. Ages 7 to 14.
- Members who meet medical criteria will get 2 hypoallergenic pillow covers and bed covers.
DENTAL CARE FOR PREGNANT WOMEN 21 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER
- Up to $500 in dental services for Pregnant Members. Includes dental exam, x-rays, teeth cleanings, and gum treatment.
ACCESS TO PHYSICAL FITNESS PROGRAMS
- Boys & Girls Club memberships at select locations. Space is limited. Memberships offered on a first come first serve basis. Ages 6 to 18.
- $50 gift card for Members who join a health and wellness or sports program or participate in a 5k race.
- $150 to upgrade frames and lenses every two years. Ages 2 and older.
- One first-aid kit per family for new Members. Ages 2 to 5.
GIFTS FOR COMPLETING CHECKUPS
- $20 gift card for Members who get four on-time Newborn Texas Health Steps Checkups.
- $20 gift card for Members who get two Texas Health Steps Checkups on time. 12 and 15 months.
- $20 gift card for Members who get a Texas Health Steps Checkup each year. Ages 2 to 20.
- $20 gift card for Members who get a Mental Health follow-up within 7 days of discharge from in-patient Mental Health hospital.
- $25 gift card for eligible Members who get a diabetic eye exam.
- $25 gift card for Pregnant Members who get a Prenatal Checkup within the first trimester or 42 days of joining DHP.
- $25 gift card for Members who get a Post-Partum Checkup within 21-56 days after delivery.
- $60 gift card for over the counter products. Ages 6 to 15 months.
- Up to $75 gift card for Members who complete a Triple P, DHP, or Case Management educational program.
EXTRA HELP FOR PREGNANT WOMEN
- $100 gift card for Pregnant Members who attend a Cadena de Madres educational baby shower.
- $20 gift card for new moms who attend a Parenting Class.
- $20 gift card for new moms who have a Home Visit.
- $20 gift card for completing a Pregnancy Health Risk Assessment.
- Nutrition and breastfeeding help.
- One year of grocery delivery service for High-Risk Pregnant Members.
For a listing of our Baby Showers, Parenting and Birthing classes please visit: driscollhealthplan.com/get-ready-for-baby
SPORTS / SCHOOL PHYSICALS
- One sports/school physical each year. Ages 4 to 19.
NON-EMERGENCY MEDICAL TRANSPORTATION SERVICES
- Help with getting a ride to local food pantries, health education classes, and grocery stores.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
- One Activity Tracker for weight management. Ages 10 to 18.
- Lice Remediation Treatment for Members.
*This is not an all-inclusive list of extra services. Restrictions and/or limitations apply. These extra services are valid September 1, 2021 – August 31, 2022.