What do I have to do if I move?

As soon as you have your new address, give it to the HHSC by calling 2-1-1, or updating your account on yourtexasbenefits.com and calling Driscoll Health Plan Member Services at 1-877-451-5598. Before you get CHIP services in your new area, you must call Driscoll Health Plan Member Services, unless you need emergency services. You will continue to get care through Driscoll Health Plan until HHSC changes your address.

cross linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram