Driscoll Health Plan offers a wide range of value-added services so that its members can stay healthy and enjoy life as well. There is a value-added service for everyone in the family through Driscoll Health Plan. They’re our way of showing that we care about our members.
- One $20 gift card for members who refill five months of asthma medicines. Refills must be continuous.
- One-time sponsorship to summer camp for members with asthma ages 7 to 14.
Dental care for pregnant women 21 years of age and older
- Up to $500 in dental services for pregnant members. Includes dental exam, x-rays, two teeth cleanings and additional gum treatment per year.
Access to fitness programs
- Boys & Girls Club memberships at select locations. Space is limited. Memberships offered on first come, first serve basis. Ages 6 to 18
- $50 gift card for members who join a health and wellness or sports program.
- $150 for frames and lenses every two years ages 2 and older.
Cell phone minutes and texting
- 250 extra minutes and health education text messages per month.
First aid kit
- One first-aid kit per family for new members five years of age and younger.
Gifts for completing checkups
- One $25 gift card for pregnant members who get a prenatal checkup within 42 days of joining DHP or first trimester.
- One $25 gift card for pregnant members who get a post-partum checkup at 21 to 56 days after delivery.
- One $20 gift card for members who get four on-time newborn Texas Health Steps checkups.
- One $20 gift card for getting two of three Texas Health Steps checkups on time. (12-month, 15-month and 18-month)
- One $20 gift card for getting a Texas Health Steps checkup each year. (ages 2 to 20)
- One $20 gift card for members who follow-up with a mental health doctor within 7 days of discharge from an in-patient mental health hospital.
EXTRA HELP FOR PREGNANT MOMS
- Prenatal Education Sessions – Cadena de Madres hosts baby showers for new moms. Moms can learn about stages of pregnancy, ways to stay healthy and get gifts for attending. Gifts include:
- $50 Gift Card to use for a Car Seat.
- $25 Gift Card.
- Diaper Bag with baby starter supplies.
- Members can get help to learn about breast-feeding and nutrition.
- Birthing classes for Pregnant Members at certain sites.
- Parenting class for Members who just had a baby. One $20 gift card for Members who just had a baby and go to a parenting class.
- Home Visit – new moms who get a home visit can get a $20 gift card.
- Pregnant Members can get a $30 gift card for downloading the free DHP mobile app.
- Pregnant Members can also get a $20 gift card for completing their Health Risk Assessment.
For a listing of our Baby Showers, Parenting and Birthing classes, please go to http://driscollhealthplan.com/services/cadena-de-madres
SPORTS / SCHOOL PHYSICALS
- One each year for STAR Members ages 5 to 19.
- Help with getting a ride to any health care related visit when the Medical Transportation Program is not available.
*This is not an all-inclusive list of extra services. Restrictions and/or limitations apply.
These extra services are valid through August 2018.