Can I/my child still see the same doctors?

Yes, you can see the same doctor as your child if the doctor takes care of adults.   You can call your child’s doctor and ask them or you can call Member Services. Member Service can help you in finding out if the doctor takes care of adults. 

If your child’s doctor does take care of adults and you want to change your doctor you will need to call Member Services to change your doctor of record. Service Coordination can also help you with scheduling an appointment for your child.  Call the Service Coordination Line toll-free at: 

Nueces: 1-844-508-4673 
Hidalgo: 1-844-508-4675

cross linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram