Do I qualify for Minor Home Modifications?

Minor Home Modifications must be needed to ensure health, welfare and safety or to support independence in the home. Some STAR Kids members might be able to get Minor Home Modifications, such as MDCP members. 

Driscoll Health Plan will cover changes to existing bathrooms and doorways, as well as ramps. 

For more information about Minor Home Modifications, contact your Service Coordinator or the Service Coordination Line toll-free at: 

Nueces: 1-844-508-4673 
Hidalgo: 1-844-508-4675 

cross linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram