How do I ask for an Expedited Appeal?

Call Member Services to ask for an expedited appeal. You can ask for an expedited appeal verbally or in writing. If you need help in filing this appeal, call Member Services and we will arrange for a Member Advocate to help you.  

We will review your case and get back to you within three business days after we receive your request. We will get back with you within one business day if the request is an emergency or when you are in the hospital.  

cross linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram