How do I file a complaint?

We want to help you. If you have questions about how to file a complaint, please call us toll-free, for Nueces SA: 1-844-508-4672 or Hidalgo SA: 1-844-508-4674 to tell us about your problem. A Driscoll Health Plan Member  Advocate can help you file a complaint. 

Once you have gone through the Driscoll Health Plan complaint process, and you are not pleased with our response, you may file your complaint directly to the Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) by calling toll-free 1-866-566-8989. If you would like to make your complaint in writing, please send it to the following address: 

Texas Health and Human Services Commission
Ombudsman Managed Care Assistance Team
P.O. Box 13247
Austin, TX 78711-3247 

 If you can get on the Internet, you can submit your complaint at: 

cross linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram