How do I get family planning services?

Family planning services (such as birth control and counseling) are very private. You can have a once a year visit, counseling, and tests. You can also have drugs and supplies that prevent pregnancy. Ask your primary care provider if he or she offers family planning services such as birth control. If you do not feel comfortable talking with your primary care provider, call Member Services or your Service Coordinator. You can go to any family planning clinic that will take Medicaid. 

cross linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram