What do I do if I lost my Member ID Card?

If you lose your ID card, call us right away, for Nueces SA: 1-844-508-4672 or Hidalgo SA: 1-844-508-4674 to get a new one. We can mail you one right away. If you move or change phone numbers, call us so we can send you another ID card. We always need to have your correct address and phone number.

cross linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram