What do I have to do if I move?

As soon as you have your new address, give it to the HHSC benefits office by dialing 2-1-1 and call Member Services toll-free, for Nueces SA: 1-844-508-4672or Hidalgo SA: 1-844-508-4674. Before you get Medicaid services in your new area, you must call Driscoll Health Plan, unless you need emergency services. You will keep getting care through Driscoll Health Plan until HHSC changes your address.

cross linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram