Driscoll Health Plan offers a range of value-added services so that its members can stay healthy and enjoy life as well. There is a value-added service for everyone in the family through Driscoll Health Plan. They’re our way of showing that we care about our members.
- $20 gift card after five months of asthma medication refills. Refills must be continuous.
- Camp Easy Breathers – One time asthma camp for Members with asthma. Ages 7 to 14.
Access to physical fitness programs
- Boys & Girls Club memberships at select locations. Space is limited. Memberships offered on first come first serve basis. Ages 6 to 18.
- $50 gift card for Members who join a health and wellness or sports program or participate in a 5k race.
- $150 for frames and lenses every two years. Ages 2 to 18.
Cell phone minutes and texting
- 500 extra minutes per month and health education text messages.
- One first-aid kit per family for new Members. Ages 2 to 5.
Gifts for completing checkups
- $20 gift card for Members who get four on-time Newborn Well Child Checkups.
- $20 gift card for getting two Well Child Checkups on time. 12 months and 15 months.
- $20 gift card for getting a Well Child Checkup each year. Ages 2 to 19.
- $20 gift card for getting a Mental Health follow up within 7 days of discharge from in-patient care.
- $25 gift card/incentive for Pregnant Members who get a Prenatal Checkup during the first trimester or within 42 days of joining DHP.
- $25 gift card/incentive for Members who get a Post-Partum Checkup within 21 to 56 days after delivery.
- $60 gift card/incentive for over the counter products every 6 months. Ages 0 to 15 months.
EXTRA HELP FOR PREGNANT WOMEN
- Prenatal Education Sessions – Cadena de Madres hosts baby showers for new moms. Moms can learn about the stages of pregnancy and ways to stay healthy.
- $100 gift card/incentive for Pregnant Members who attend a baby shower.
- Members can get help to learn about breast-feeding and nutrition.
- Birthing classes for Pregnant Members at certain sites.
- $20 gift card/incentive for new moms who attend a parenting class.
- $20 gift card/incentive for new moms who have a Home Visit.
- $30 gift card/incentive for Pregnant Members who download the DHP Mobile Application.
- $20 gift card/incentive for completing a Pregnancy Health Risk Assessment.
For a listing of our Baby Showers, Parenting and Birthing classes please go to our website.
- One sports/school physical each year. Ages 5 to 18.
- Help with getting a ride to any health care-related visit.
Health and wellness
- $50 reimbursement for products to stop smoking.
- Up to $150 reimbursement for a weight-loss program.
*This is not an all-inclusive list of extra services.
Restrictions and/or limitations apply. These extra services are valid through August 2019.
To find out more about the CHIP benefits, call the Driscoll Health Plan to talk to a member of our team.
Toll Free at (877) 451-5598 (Nueces Area only).