RESPITE CARE SERVICES**
- Up to 32 hours of respite care each year for Members who get personal care services.
- High-Risk Members with chronic health conditions can get pest control services.
- Members can receive an ID wristband. Ages 5 to 21.
- Up to $75 towards a sensory packet for Members who meet medical criteria.
COMMUNITY-BASED SPECIALTY SERVICES**
- Members can participate in Community-Based Specialty Services limited to $500 per year. Must meet medical criteria. Services can include:
- – Equine therapy, Music therapy or Aquatic therapy
- Members who meet medical criteria will get 2 hypoallergenic pillow covers and bed covers.
- $20 gift card for Members who refill five months of asthma controller medicines. Refills must be continuous.
- $150 to upgrade frames and lenses every two years. Ages 2 and older.
FIRST AID KIT*
- One first-aid kit per family for new Members. Ages 2 to 5.
GIFTS FOR COMPLETING CHECKUPS*
- $20 gift card for Members who get four on-time Newborn Texas Health Steps Checkups.
- $20 gift card for Members who get two Texas Health Steps Checkups. 12 and 15 months.
- $20 gift card for Members who get a Texas Health Steps Checkup each year. Ages 2 to 20.
- $20 gift card for Members who get a Mental Health follow-up within 7 days of discharge from an in-patient Mental Health hospital.
- $20 gift card for Members who follow-up with their provider within 7-14 days of discharge from the hospital.
- $25 gift card for Pregnant Members who get a Prenatal Checkup during the first trimester or within 42 days of joining DHP.
- $25 gift card for Members who get a Post-Partum Checkup within 21-56 days after delivery.
- $60 gift card for over the counter products. Ages 6 to 15 months.
- Up to $75 gift card for Members who complete a Triple P, DHP, or Case Management educational program.
EXTRA HELP FOR PREGNANT WOMEN*
- $100 gift card for Pregnant Members who attend a Cadena de Madres educational baby shower.
- $20 gift card for new moms who attend a Parenting Class.
- $20 gift card for new moms who have a Home Visit.
- $20 gift card for completing a Pregnancy Health Risk Assessment.
- Nutrition and breastfeeding help.
- One year of grocery delivery service for High-Risk Pregnant Members.
For a listing of our Baby Showers and Parenting classes please visit: driscollhealthplan.com/get-ready-for-baby
SPORTS AND SCHOOL PHYSICALS*
- One sports/school physical each year. Ages 4 to 21.
NON-EMERGENCY MEDICAL TRANSPORTATION SERVICES (NEMT)*
- Help getting a ride to local food pantries, health education classes, and grocery stores.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS*
- $50 gift card for Members who join a health and wellness or sports program or participate in a 5k race.
- One Activity Tracker for weight management. Ages 10 to 18.
- Up to $150 to help Members with the registration cost to a special needs camp.
- Lice Remediation Treatment for members.
Nueces Service Area
*Call Member Services: 1-844-508-4672
**Call Service Coordination: 1-844-508-4673
Hidalgo Service Area
*Call Member Services: 1-844-508-4674
**Call Service Coordination: 1-844-508-4675
*This is not an all-inclusive list of extra services. Restrictions and/or limitations apply. These extra services are valid September 1, 2021 – August 31, 2022.